Tuesday - Burrito Pie, Rice and Beans.
Friday - TGIF! Date Night !
Saturday - Chicago Deep Dish Pizza, Tossed Cobb Salad.
Sunday - Salisbury Steak over noodles, Cornbread Bites....recipe below....
Preheat oven to 375. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop into 2 mini cupcake pans that have been sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Drink - Refreshing summer drink or cocktail......BlueBerry Lemonade.
3 cups blueberries
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
3 cups cold water
Combine blueberries and sugar in the blender until well blended. Strain blueberry mixture. Add the lemon juice and cold water. Serve over ice.
This recipe also makes a great cocktail, add a shot of vodka or rum to the lemonade.
Snack - Mini Peanut Butter Cookie Cupcakes with Chocolate Chips.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line 3 standard 12-cup muffin tins with paper liners.
- Make the cupcakes: Whisk flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in a medium bowl. Put butter and sugar into the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment; mix on medium speed until pale and fluffy. Reduce speed to low. Mix in peanut butter. Mix in eggs, 1 at a time, and vanilla. Add flour mixture; mix until combined. Mix in sour cream.
- Spoon scant 3 tablespoons batter into each muffin cup. Bake until pale golden and a cake tester inserted into centers comes out clean, about 13 minutes. Transfer to wire racks; let cool completely.
- Make the frosting: Put cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and butter into the clean bowl of a mixer fitted with the clean paddle attachment; mix on medium- high speed until pale and fluffy. Stir in peanut butter with a rubber spatula.
- Spread 1 1/2 tablespoons frosting onto each cupcake. Refrigerate until frosting is firm, about 10 minutes. Using tines of a fork dipped in confectioners' sugar, score each top in a crosshatch pattern. Cupcakes can be refrigerated in single layers in airtight containers up to 2 days.