Monday - Tacos de Carnitas with Red Chile Salsa (I am going to use chicken) & Chips.
Tuesday - Sausage, Pepper & Onion Pizza. Garlic Cheese Bread sticks.
Wednesday -Bruschetta chicken Bake, Pillsbury French Bread, Tossed Salad.
Thursday -Mexican Meatball Soup, Cobb Salad.
Friday - TGIF! DATE Night!
Sunday - Drunken Chicken on Grill, Vegetable Kabobs, Leftovers of Cheesy Zucchini & Red Onion flat Bread.
Snack - Hot Little Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie. I got this from PickyPalate.com.
Hot Little Chocolate Chip Cookie Pies
1 roll Pillsbury Pie Crust, thawed and cut into 12 2 1/2 inch circles (I used a cup to press out all the circles)
1 batch of your favorite cookie dough
1 egg white plus 1 teaspoon water
3 Tablespoons Turbinado sugar or normal granulated sugar
Powdered sugar for dusting on top
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place all 12 pie crust circles onto a baking sheet. With a small cookie scoop, place a heaping teaspoon of cookie dough into the center of each pie round, pressing cookie dough down slightly without touching edges of pie crust. DO NOT overfill each pie, if too full the dough breaks through the pie.
2. Dip your finger in water and brush bottom 1/2 of the pie crust edge with water and fold top crust over to seal. Using fork tines, press to seal around edges. Continue until all crusts are sealed. Poke each little pie on top once or twice for steam holes. Lightly brush each pie with egg white whisked with a teaspoon of water then sprinkle with turbinado sugar (normal sugar is also fine). Bake for 20-22 minutes or until pie crust is just barely golden. Note that some of the cookie will escape through the pie crust, if this happens, just cut them in half and no worries. To prevent it, make sure you don't overfill your crusts.
3. Just before serving sprinkle with powdered sugar and even ice cream if desired. Make sure to enjoy these warm, shortly after out of oven!!
For more wonderful recipes and Menu Ideas for the week please pop over to www.orgjunkie.com.
I received a wonderful award!
This one is fun! You tell 10 things about yourself so your blog friends can get to know you better!
This one I got from Lisa over at http://pupylov.blogspot.com/. Thank you Lisa!..She is the most faithful blog friend and writes me the most inspirational comments ALL the time! Her blog is adorable..go over and take a peek!
My ten things about me:
1. I am divorced and remarried 4 years ago.
2. I have 4 beautiful children 3 daughters, 1 son and 6 grandbabies I just adore, Libby, Jack, Annabelle, Lilly, Eden, Olive :)
3. I am a medical transcriptionist by day and work out of my home full time.
4. I LOVE antiques and old and vintage.
5. I have 2 dogs 1 dachshund and 1 Maltipoo Maisie and Gabriella.
6. I am somewhat of an Introvert also..I think you have to be to do what I do for a living and work from home.
7. I love to sew and very often sewed my children's clothes growing up. ...My girls often dressed a like.
8. I am 48 years old.
9. I love to go out dancing and my favorite music is classic rock :)
10. I live in the Swedish Capital of Nebraska!
Now you know a little about me :)...Feel free to pass it on to your favorite blog friends so you can get to know them better :) I am sending to:
1. Stephanie over at http://citygirlcountryhearts.blogspot.com.
2. Pamm at http://stmichaelswife.blogspot.com/.
3. Katy at http://countryblossom.blogspot.com/.
Have a great rest of your week! A Friend from the Heart :)